Deprescribing Pamphlets align with deprescribing guidelines and algorithms to provide lay-level information to help patients and caregivers have conversations with their prescribers about safe deprescribing.
- Proton pump inhibitor deprescribing information pamphlet
- Benzodiazepine and Z-Drug deprescribing information pamphlet
- Antihyperglycemic deprescribing information pamphlet
- Antipsychotic deprescribing information pamphlet
Deprescribing Infographics align with the evidence-based deprescribing guidelines, algorithms and patient pamphlets. They can be used as posters or handouts to encourage patients to talk to their health care providers about potential for deprescribing.
- Proton pump inhibitor deprescribing infographic
- Benzodiazepine and Z-Drug deprescribing infographic
- Antihyperglycemic deprescribing infographic
- Antipsychotic deprescribing infographic
EMPOWER Brochures are educational materials that explain why it might be important to stop certain medications. When required, the brochures provide a step-wise tapering protocol.
- Sedative-hypnotic brochure
- Proton pump inhibitor brochure
- Sulfonylurea brochure
- Antipsychotic brochure
- Antihistamine brochure