October 1, 2016 – Barb Farrell talks about the deprescribing guidelines and the work of the Bruyère Research Institute and the Canadian Deprescribing Network (CaDeN) in the Ottawa Citizen
- Millions of Canadians using acid-reflux drugs for too long, risking health side-effects
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication
- Diabetes Medications: Should You Deprescribe Them in the Elderly?