October 1, 2016 – Barb Farrell talks about the deprescribing guidelines and the work of the Bruyère Research Institute and the Canadian Deprescribing Network (CaDeN) in the Ottawa Citizen
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication
- Diabetes Medications: Should You Deprescribe Them in the Elderly?
- The other big drug problem: Older people taking too many pills