September 14, 2016 – Cara Tannenbaum and Barb Farrell discuss CaDeN and ongoing research and initiatives that are helping curb risky prescription drug use among seniors in the Canadian Medical Association Journal
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication
- Diabetes Medications: Should You Deprescribe Them in the Elderly?
- The other big drug problem: Older people taking too many pills