September 14, 2016 – Cara Tannenbaum and Barb Farrell discuss CaDeN and ongoing research and initiatives that are helping curb risky prescription drug use among seniors in the Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Millions of Canadians using acid-reflux drugs for too long, risking health side-effects
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication
- Diabetes Medications: Should You Deprescribe Them in the Elderly?