November 2, 2018 – Polypharmacy among older people is at an all-time high, prompting a necessary focus on withdrawing inappropriate medicines. However, evidence-based guidelines are needed to overcome barriers to deprescribing… Read more.
- Interview #7: Prescribing cascades and the implications for deprescribing
- Interview #6: Deprescribing experiences from a nurse in long-term care and palliative care
- Guest Blog Post #16: Optimizing Medication Use in Older Adults with Multimorbidity and Polypharmacy in the Primary Care Setting
- Guest Blog Post #15: Patient and Public Involvement in Deprescribing Research
- 10 important deprescribing articles you should probably know about