November 2, 2018 – Polypharmacy among older people is at an all-time high, prompting a necessary focus on withdrawing inappropriate medicines. However, evidence-based guidelines are needed to overcome barriers to deprescribing… Read more.
- Guest Blog Post #7: To deprescribe or not to deprescribe: Considerations in older adults with polypharmacy during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Guest Blog Post #6: DeprescrIPP: Deprescribing proton pump inhibitors in primary care
- Guest Blog Post #5: Deprescribing, Polypharmacy and Aging from an Anthropological Perspective
- Guest Blog Post #4: Meaningful Measurement Matters!
- Literature Roundup #2 - Do health professional students know about deprescribing?