January 28, 2019 – We know many people end up with a risky pileup of prescribed medications. Many efforts have been made, with varied success, to correct this problem. Yet we’ve usually focused on physician behavior, when there’s another powerful lever: pharmacists. Read more.
- Dr. Barbara Farrell, has been awarded the 2019 CIHR Betty Havens Prize for Knowledge Translation in Aging
- Millions of Canadians using acid-reflux drugs for too long, risking health side-effects
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication