January 28, 2019 – We know many people end up with a risky pileup of prescribed medications. Many efforts have been made, with varied success, to correct this problem. Yet we’ve usually focused on physician behavior, when there’s another powerful lever: pharmacists. Read more.
- Interview #8: Empowering patients and caregivers to participate in medication conversations
- Interview #7: Prescribing cascades and the implications for deprescribing
- Interview #6: Deprescribing experiences from a nurse in long-term care and palliative care
- Guest Blog Post #16: Optimizing Medication Use in Older Adults with Multimorbidity and Polypharmacy in the Primary Care Setting
- Guest Blog Post #15: Patient and Public Involvement in Deprescribing Research