January 28, 2019 – We know many people end up with a risky pileup of prescribed medications. Many efforts have been made, with varied success, to correct this problem. Yet we’ve usually focused on physician behavior, when there’s another powerful lever: pharmacists. Read more.
- Guest Blog Post #7: To deprescribe or not to deprescribe: Considerations in older adults with polypharmacy during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Guest Blog Post #6: DeprescrIPP: Deprescribing proton pump inhibitors in primary care
- Guest Blog Post #5: Deprescribing, Polypharmacy and Aging from an Anthropological Perspective
- Guest Blog Post #4: Meaningful Measurement Matters!
- Literature Roundup #2 - Do health professional students know about deprescribing?