May 5, 2019 – Doctors are warning that millions of Canadians are taking a commonly prescribed class of drugs used to treat acid reflux much longer than the recommended two-month period, upping the risk of a number of health-related side-effects. Read more
- Millions of Canadians using acid-reflux drugs for too long, risking health side-effects
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication
- Diabetes Medications: Should You Deprescribe Them in the Elderly?