May 5, 2019 – Doctors are warning that millions of Canadians are taking a commonly prescribed class of drugs used to treat acid reflux much longer than the recommended two-month period, upping the risk of a number of health-related side-effects. Read more
- Literature Roundup #2 - Do health professional students know about deprescribing?
- Starting to stop: The birth of a deprescribing research portfolio at Hospital Pharmacy Funen, Denmark
- Guest Blog Post #2: 2019 Australian Deprescribing Network (ADeN) Annual Meeting
- Guest blog #1- MedSafer: Working Towards Safer Prescribing
- Interview #1: Hearing more about the US Deprescribing Network