February 27, 2016 – Dr. Barbara Farrell gives an overview of CaDeN in the Ottawa Citizen, reviews some of the challenges with deprescribing and describes Dr. Cara Tannenbaum’s CIHR research on deprescribing conversations.
- Dr. Barbara Farrell, has been awarded the 2019 CIHR Betty Havens Prize for Knowledge Translation in Aging
- Millions of Canadians using acid-reflux drugs for too long, risking health side-effects
- The Unsung Role of the Pharmacist in Patient Health
- Deprescribing: the fightback against polypharmacy has begun
- New website promotes tackling insomnia without use of medication