February 25, 2016 – CaDeN executive members, Barbara Farrell and Jim Silvius were featured on CTV and CBC news in response to a Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) report about the use of antipsychotics in long term care facilities.
- Interview #8: Empowering patients and caregivers to participate in medication conversations
- Interview #7: Prescribing cascades and the implications for deprescribing
- Interview #6: Deprescribing experiences from a nurse in long-term care and palliative care
- Guest Blog Post #16: Optimizing Medication Use in Older Adults with Multimorbidity and Polypharmacy in the Primary Care Setting
- Guest Blog Post #15: Patient and Public Involvement in Deprescribing Research