The PPI deprescribing guideline has been downloaded over 2000 times since its release in September, 2015. A corresponding patient pamphlet and translation policy are now available.
- Interview #8: Empowering patients and caregivers to participate in medication conversations
- Interview #7: Prescribing cascades and the implications for deprescribing
- Interview #6: Deprescribing experiences from a nurse in long-term care and palliative care
- Guest Blog Post #16: Optimizing Medication Use in Older Adults with Multimorbidity and Polypharmacy in the Primary Care Setting
- Guest Blog Post #15: Patient and Public Involvement in Deprescribing Research