Over 100 health care professionals, patient advocates and health care organization representatives met in Toronto to discuss CADeN’s action plan and to share resources and tools for deprescribing.
- Interview #8: Empowering patients and caregivers to participate in medication conversations
- Interview #7: Prescribing cascades and the implications for deprescribing
- Interview #6: Deprescribing experiences from a nurse in long-term care and palliative care
- Guest Blog Post #16: Optimizing Medication Use in Older Adults with Multimorbidity and Polypharmacy in the Primary Care Setting
- Guest Blog Post #15: Patient and Public Involvement in Deprescribing Research