The Bruyère Research Institute welcomes Dr. Emily Reeve, an Australian pharmacist with a research fellowship to develop deprescribing guidelines for people with dementia. Emily will work with Dr. Farrell’s research team to learn about their process for developing evidence-based deprescribing guidelines, then travel to Halifax to work with Dr. Ken Rockwood.
- Interview #7: Prescribing cascades and the implications for deprescribing
- Interview #6: Deprescribing experiences from a nurse in long-term care and palliative care
- Guest Blog Post #16: Optimizing Medication Use in Older Adults with Multimorbidity and Polypharmacy in the Primary Care Setting
- Guest Blog Post #15: Patient and Public Involvement in Deprescribing Research
- 10 important deprescribing articles you should probably know about